Sunday, December 28, 2008

Moving Furniture, Making Room

I got it - I ordered my new sewing table! I ordered it online because I couldn't find anything locally that met my needs (nor do I have the time to to go to all the stores). I saw several online and had to consult the hubby on what to get and he left it up to me. I never dreamed the vast price range.
My hubby was wanting me to invest in a nice piece of furniture, solid wood. but they just cost too much. So, I went with what had what I wanted and looked nice. It is by Sauder. I can't wait for it to come.

This afternoon I went up to my "Quilters Nook" in my bedroom to sew and ended up rearranging my whole bedroom to accommodate my new sewing table. I think that it will look nice once the table arrives but right now it's a bit of a mess. I'm so excited I will have a nook that will be organized, I won't have to cut fabric on the floor! I can't wait! However, I will have to wait about 6-7 days.

The hubby will be out of town on business for the next few days and although I have to work I plan on getting lots of sewing done. The boys are going to be going to the local recreation department program while I'm at work, they love it, but when we get home I want to have a sewing marathon. It would be so much better with my new desk - but I have to take advantage of the time I have.

Happy New Years!

1 comment:

Joyce said...

Congratulation on your new sewing table. I'm sure you'll love it. Hope you post a picture!
Happy New Year!!