Sunday, December 21, 2008

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow!




Aww, it's beautiful here in Vermont - all that snow! This morning I sat on my couch with a cup of coffee and looked out my sliding glass door to a beautful sight. My deck is covered with about 8 inches of snow and it was just coming down. Beyond my deck are pine trees covered in it as well. Just beautiful! All it takes is a cup of coffee and a few minutes to sit and look outside to bask in God's beauty!

I got to use my new sewing machine for the first time yesterday. I really like it! It took me a few minutes to find everything and figure it out. I didn't figure out the needle threader - I had to wait until my hubby could show me how to use it.... technology - not always that easy for me - but once I get it I love it! I grabbed blocks from my Year 2000 UFO to work on and get use to my new machine. I'm so excited. However, I do believe I need a better work space, I might have to come up with something.

With all the snow that we have and are yet to get I bet there is not school tomorrow, then they will go back Tuesday and then off for over a week. Wish I had the same work schedule! Maybe I should have been a teacher instead of an admin assistant!

1 comment:

Bizarre Quilter said...

That is so amazing. Lovely photo.

It occasionally snows here, and that is considered very cold!

We have to travel to the mountain tops to find snow in Winter (if we are lucky, it has been so dry there wasn't much snow last Winter).

Loz in Oz