Monday, December 15, 2008

And The Winner Is...

I got a new sewing machine - I'm so excited!  The winner is:


Singer® Confidence Quilter 7469Q Sewing Machine











I got it from the Joanne Fabric store here in South Burlington, and it was on sale!  It has most of the things I wanted and in the price range I was looking for.  No, it's not the fancy Bernina that would have been great to get, but baby steps to get there.  I'm just excited I get something modern and didn't go into debt to get it!


I'm sad to say that it sat in the box for a while since I've been busy with other things but today I finally cracked open the box and pulled it out.  I did the responsible thing and got the owners manual and read most of it first.  It will take some getting use to it because I really know how to use my old machine - but I know once I master this one I am going to love it.  I can't wait to get started, unfortunately it won't be tonight.  Well, maybe I can stitch 2 blocks together on an UFO I have sitting next to my machine.


Now, I need a better workspace.... hahahaha.

No comments: