Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Angels Among Us


Angels - we all could probably use more of them.

I made this rose and teal angel wall hanging for my mother-in-law, Bobbie. She loves angels. In the Spring of 2008 we went to Amish Country in Holmes County, Ohio, and she saw a wall hanging with an angel on it. She mentioned that she would love to have one. I replied - funny, I know someone who could make you one. She hadn't even thought of that.

I told her I would make her one for Christmas, however, that Fall we moved to Vermont from Ohio and it got put on the back burner. Instead I made this wall hanging (which matchs her bedroom) and gave it to her for her birthday.

The angel in the middle is really cool fabric art which I purchased from an artist on the internet. I corresponded the colors around the angel and Bobbie's bedroom colors. It turned out nice and was a quick and easy project.

No comments: